Visit https://www.cincinnatimusicteacher.com/for more information about teaching opportunities!
The Cincinnati School of Music is seeking PIANO TEACHERSwho are able to teach all ages, including complete beginners, intermediate level students, and advanced intermediate level students. Piano teachers who also teach a secondary instrument are preferred!
We are also seeking VOICE TEACHERS, GUITAR TEACHERS, DRUM TEACHERS, CELLO TEACHERS,and VIOLIN TEACHERS at this time.
VOTED "BEST MUSIC INSTRUCTION" FOUR YEARS IN A ROW IN CINCY MAGAZINE (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018), and NAMED ONE OF OHIO'S BEST WORKPLACES THREE YEARS IN A ROW, Cincinnati School of Music is the largest community music school in Cincinnati with 3 convenient locations in Olde Montgomery, Mason, and Anderson Township.
Seeking outgoing and friendly personalities who love music and working with people! CSM provides private music instruction to children, teens, and adults, from beginners to advanced level students in piano, voice, guitar, ukulele, drums, violin, viola, cello, woodwinds and more.
6 Reasons You'll Want to Teach at Cincinnati School of Music:
1. TEACH AT AN ESTABLISHED MUSIC SCHOOL WITH A FUN AND PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE.We are the largest community music school in Cincinnati, recognized for excellence, with schools in 3 convenient locations. Instructors teach in professional teaching studios, with large observation windows for an open and spacious learning environment. At CSM, you can be assured of a quality, organized, and professional experience. Check out more information at https://www.cincinnatimusicteacher.com/
2. CONSOLIDATE YOUR TEACHING.We offer the opportunity to consolidate your teaching schedule into one place into one block of time during hours you choose. Stop burning through your time and fuel by driving all over the city to teach lessons. Make more money while teaching in a professional and spacious studio at CSM.
3. MAXIMIZE YOUR TIME.We know your time is valuable, so we work 7 days a week to keep your teaching schedule as full as possible. At CSM, new students are enrolling every day, so there is always a flow of new students throughout the year.
4. YOU CAN FOCUS 100% ON TEACHING. NO MORE SCHEDULING HEADACHES OR REMINDING PARENTS TO PAY YOU.We have full-time office staff on-site who take care of all the administrative tasks, saving you countless hoursof administrative work, tuition collection, and responding to parent emails, texts, and phone calls. All youhave to do is show up on time and teach.
5. GET PAID FOR NO-SHOWS AND SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS.We know your time is valuable, and we respect that. At CSM, you will never have to ask your student or their parent, "Did you bring your tuition check today?" At CSM, you get paid on time, every time.
6. SAVE YOUR TIME & MONEY. YOU WON'T HAVE TO PROMOTE YOURSELF TO GET STUDENTS.CSM has a full-time marketing department and spends thousands of dollars on marketing and advertising to bring in new students daily so YOU don't have to.
***CSM is currently in need of both substitutes and those interested in teaching regular weekly schedules.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Email your resume and 3 professional references (parents of students you have taught make great references!). Please include email and phone number for references. Email is the best way to contact us, so please do not call the school office (if you do call, you'll simply be directed to the website below for more information).
Check out our website to learn more at https://www.cincinnatimusicteacher.com/
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US:
"I really enjoy teaching at the Cincinnati School of Music and I really appreciate how the staff has filled my schedule!" -Sam F.
"I am so happy working at CSM and I appreciate all the support from the office!" -Colleen B.
"I love my job at CSM!! The office and all the students and families are great!" -Tina Y.
"I'm a teacher at CSM and it is the best environment I've ever had the pleasure of being an instructor. The school is filled with, very gifted, thoughtful instructors as well as a very organized institution which makes CSM very easy to work for and easy for students and parents to receive a high-quality music education. CSM values their teachers and customers and it translates in their attention to detail and service." -James M.
"I am so impressed by ALL of the admin staff. They are eager to help. Always greet with a smile. Prompt in getting back with questions. I just can't tell you enough how I appreciate all they do." -Stephanie F.
"I took a long-term sub position teaching piano and voice lessons at CSM for four months while living in Cincinnati on a temporary basis. My experience was really fantastic. At every other school in which I had worked, I always found myself busy with administrative details which took away from the precious few minutes I have with each student each week. At CSM, a highly professional front desk and staff took care of all my scheduling, payments, marketing, and recital organization leaving me to focus on what I love to do--teach! The directors always make you feel very appreciated as one of the teachers at their school. I can honestly say I will miss teaching here when I relocate." -Stacey F.
"It has been so great working at CSM these past couple years, and I have felt such a special connection between the staff, the students and I." -Matt S.
"I have been teaching guitar, ukulele, and bass guitar at CSM since the studio opened, and have always enjoyed being part of such a positive and fun learning environment. As a whole, the teachers here are a cut above most music schools, and students really benefit from that with enjoyable, personalized, and informative lessons." -Bill W.
Visit https://www.cincinnatimusicteacher.com/for more information. No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- teaching: 1 year (Required)