Wawa has fantastic benefits! We offer educational assistance programs, career path with learning curriculum, competitive compensation, excellent healthcare benefits, 401k with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and Employee Resource Groups.
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) works in support of the store management team to facilitate the completion of store level tasks and performs a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store including food preparation, cash register duties, customer service, general housekeeping and other related functions. The CSA ensures an exceptional customer experience that supports our vision to become “fast casual to go with world class convenience”.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be at least 16 years old to be considered for this position
- Reliable transportation
- Greet customers and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer requests in a timely manner. Utilize the GREAT customer service model to ensure customer engagement.
- Support and follow all safety and security initiatives.
- Ensure the proper execution of assigned foodservice programs and procedures.
- Operate the point of sale pursuant to corporate standards; maintain proper cash levels.
- Adhere to the execution of established safety, security, quality and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Complete all store housekeeping functions (i.e., cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc.).
- Replenish products and supplies to ensure in stock conditions at all times.
- Communicate with the management team regarding customer requests and vendor-related concerns.
- Check in external and internal vendors according to corporate procedures.
- Represent the Wawa brand by exemplifying Wawa Core Values.
- Exceptional customer service by providing pleasant greeting and parting remarks and make eye contact with customers
- Superior relationship building skills
- Highly effective communication
- Experience, skills and abilities consistent with the Wawa Core Values
**This is not a full position description and you will need to apply at Wawa.com to be hired**
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week: