- Have experience 0-2 years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
- Technologies: React, Typescript, Apollo, GraphQL, Node, Jest, Mocha, HTML, CSS, Git, GitHub
- Eager to learn, Coachable, Collaborative, Proactive, and Resourceful
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Apprenticeships provide a unique opportunity to learn on the job. An Onramp Apprenticeship goes even further, giving you one month of project-based training in advance of the six-month apprenticeship at Twitch. Our training introduces you to the primary technologies, languages, and design patterns you'll use on the job, all while emphasizing team collaboration and agile development. You'll be ready to hit the ground running on your first day with your new team. Successful candidates may be offered a full-time role at Twitch upon completion of the program.
- Contribute to Twitch's application feature development, product design, and implementation discussions.
- Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production.
- Test and iterate code before and after production release.
- Leverage your insights, ideas, and perspectives by participating in technical and architectural design and research discussions.
- Learn and grow as an Front End Engineer by using methodologies and best practices such as unit/integration testing, refactoring, and code reviews.
- You will report to your manager and will have a mentor alongside who will support you during the program duration
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.