Busy NYC creative Executive seeks a high-energy, extremely organized Personal Assistant to manage day-to-day operations of administrative, personal, and organizational matters. This is an amazing opportunity to work on a one-to-one basis with a high-profile design professional. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative, have a can-do attitude, and be able to work with little supervision. If you're obsessively organized and thrive in a fun, creative, fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and schedule a day to day meetings and appointments (business and personal)
- Work in tandem with additional managers to ensure seamless communication
- Act as the point of contact between the President and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Make travel arrangements, as needed
- Devise and maintain filing systems for home and office
- Personal errands, as needed
- Provide daily support to our New York office by anticipating and automating office needs
- Manage office administration, making sure our office is running smoothly and that we have the essentials for a productive working environment including coffee, snacks, and general office supplies
- Maintain safe and clean office common areas that make employees proud to work in such as a great office; this includes tidying the kitchen and conference room areas, handling shipping and deliveries, receiving calls and voicemails for the main phone line etc.
- Coordinate events such as all-company meetings, office lunches, team events, and holiday parties to enhance and spread our culture
- Proven working experience as a personal assistant, preferably for 2+years
- Strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in a fast-paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures; proficiency in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality