As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. A Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) at Adventist HealthCare reports directly to the Clinical Nurse Manager and is responsible for the safe and effective delivery of patient-centered care in a home setting. Certified Nursing Assistants adhere to the written care plan instructions issued by the Clinical Nurse while also striving to advance their own knowledge and skills through careful consideration of feedback and guidance provided by the Clinical Nurse Manager. They serve as AHA ambassadors in patient’s home and are expected to use best practices in patient care. The CNA should demonstrate professionalism, adheres to AHA standards of practice, and exemplifies the Adventist HealthCare values as they fulfill our nursing mission and vision. The ability to use equipment and technology correctly, to provide excellent service to patients, and to maximize patient satisfaction are key CNA role.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Active Maryland C.N.A License required
- High School Diploma required
- First Aid Certification required
- Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required (ACLS, PALS, NRP as required by specialty area)
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non-rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference. Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 to $1,400.00 /week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma