As the Senior Partner Accounting Analyst, you’ll need to be dynamic and detail orientated corporate accounting position, requiring an understanding of general ledger accounting coupled with large company business process knowledge. In the position you’ll focus on the recognition, collection and internal reporting of payments and credits Insight earns from partners, including upfront costing rebates, volume incentive programs and shared marketing expense agreements. You’ll directly reports to the Manager, Partner Accounting and ultimately to the VP Controller for North America and be a liaison between Finance and various departments, including Product Management, Marketing, Profitability and Sales.
What you’ll be doing at Insight:
* Support and advise Product Management, Marketing and Special Costing departments in order to understand and operationally execute partner and internal objectives
* Review and analyze the terms and conditions of various partner funding programs
* Coordinate and review the implementation of partner funding programs to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the funding as recorded in the general ledger
* Identify and research incorrect or incomplete data within SAP relating to the set up and reporting of data relating to partner funding
* Proactively claim, collect, reconcile and document the status of partner receivable balances
* Establish and cultivate relationships with Insight’s partners to drive timely resolution of outstanding receivables
* Drive the month end partner accounting close and reporting process through coordination with functional business department owners and other finance personnel
* Apply the principles of generally accepted accounting principles to properly record and recognize partner funding, depending upon the program
* Efficiently prepare and document partner funding related journal entries and reconciliations, which affect cost of goods sold and receivables
* Assist with internal and external audit requests related to responsibilities
What you’ll need to join Insight:
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Four (4) years of equivalent work experience
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more atinsight.com.
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time