Full Job Description
Join Our Team!
We are looking for a proven leader to join us as an Executive Sous Chef in our food and beverage outlet at the Courtyard by Marriott downtown Fort Wayne!
Relocation Options Available
The immediate direct support Chef in charge of all Culinary functions when the Executive Chef isn’t on property, and has been trained in all aspect of Food and Beverage daily Operations, able to oversee the entire operation.
The Chef is directly responsible for all aspects of daily food preparation in all areas of the hotel where food is served including any associate or vendor feeding supporting the Chef and the set directions in all areas of F&B, They direct kitchen staff and all food related concerns or topics on behalf of the Executive Chef.
- Analytical Skills
- Leading Edge
- Customer focus
- Selecting A Players
- Team Building
- Basic Computer Skills featuring Excel, WORD, Outlook, TM1,Etc
- All Cooking and preparation equipment
- All stewarding cleaning and maintenance equipment
- Basic Human Resources Skills and Knowledges
- Basic Sales Skills, and Technique Knowledges
- Associates of Culinary Arts or Business Administrative
Job Type: Full-time
- Culinary: 3 years (Required)
- Kitchen Management: 1 year (Required)
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative