Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Now Hiring: Laundry Attendant - MUST be able to work both AM and PM Shifts.
Marriott at the University of Dayton
SUMMARY Responsible for the washing, drying and folding of all linens and towels.
1. Wash, dry and fold all hotel linens and towels.
2. Properly use all soaps, chemicals, and equipment for cleaning linen and towels.
3. Clean laundry equipment, vent screens, and drain traps and lint filters.
4. Maintain and rotate a supply of clean linen and towels.
5. Assist in the monthly linen and towel inventory.
6. Keep the laundry room, Housekeeping Office and Storage areas clean and organized.
7. Expedite the delivery of linen and requested suite items to the Room Attendants
8. Clean rooms when needed or as requested as management.
9. Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
10. Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities and services.
11. Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
12. Responsible for the proper administration of key control for issued keys.
13. Notify Manager of any problems with linen.
14. Answer the housekeeping department telephone and record messages including other employee or guest requests.
15. Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to designated area in a timely manner.
16. Carry out a reasonable request by management that I am capable of performing.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Job Type: Full-time