Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Financial Services will help develop strategic marketing recommendations and manage the daily execution of direct response marketing plans for Discounts & Rewards, Financial Services, specifically ID Theft and Credit Card, across multiple Auto Club Enterprise (ACE) markets. In this position, the Associate Marketing Manager must collaborate effectively with external agency vendors, internal Digital Marketing and Email teams, Product Management, Marketing Database, and ACE senior management.
- Development of marketing strategy, target segmentation, creative concepts, monthly budgets and forecasting, and performance metrics.
- Analyze and optimize marketing plans on a monthly basis, in order to meet annual lead and enrollment goals by channel, and maintain optimum results at an efficient cost.
- Ensures all D&R and Financial Services marketing materials meet legal compliance.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in an agency or client side marketing position. Direct response marketing background.
- Solid writing and presentation skills.
- Strong budget management/forecasting skills are required.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively in order to meet key program deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Be detailed oriented and possess direct response experience.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Think creatively, utilize marketing analytics and research to effectively identify target markets, and incorporate segmentation and competitive analysis into innovative marketing programs.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and make decisions daily on managing competing priorities.
- Attention to detail is mandatory.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Internet applications.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings is required.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.