This position is responsible for the development and introduction of Oklahoma Lottery products (instant and draw) into the market. This includes working with the sales and marketing teams to develop fun and exciting products to meet consumer needs in the market place and increase sales of Oklahoma Lottery products.
Educational/ Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising.
- 3 – 5 years experience in product development or brand management
- Strong competency with Microsoft Excel program
- Competent understanding of printing guidelines
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Preference may be given to applicants who have experience managing small teams
Computer Literacy: Proficiency in standard desktop applications to include all Microsoft Office products.
Tasks and Duties:
Participates and coordinates in the execution of the following activities including but not limited to…
- Develops and maintains monthly product launch calendar analyzing distribution and sales trends to project market needs
- Builds prize tables for instant games
- Works with graphic design team to develop game art creative
- Works with marketing team to develop product marketing strategies to support products
- Works with vendors to ensure proper coordination of product development process and timely delivery
- Works with sales team to develop / communicate product strategy at retail
- Works with marketing team to plan and develop product promotions to increase consumer engagement with the Oklahoma Lottery brand
- Researches, develops and executes new draw games into the market
- Analyzes sales and consumer trends among products
- Coordinates with multi-state groups to execute
Conflict of Interest: All Oklahoma Lottery Commission employees are prohibited from having a financial interest in any vendor doing business or proposing to do business with the Commission.
Background Investigation: A background investigation and credit analysis will be conducted on each applicant who has reached the final selection process prior to employment by the Commission. The results of a background investigation shall be classified as confidential and not subject to an Open Records request.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Brand Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Product Development: 3 years (Preferred)