To enrich the lives of our guests, our employees, and our owners. We do this through superior quality food and beverages, legendary customer service, exponential sales growth, adamant cost control, and treating our employees like family. We believe that our employees are our most important resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a staff capable of delivering an exceptional dining experience.
- 2 to 3 years experience in fine dining food service establishment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Knowledge and ability to set up and disassemble linens, tables, china, flat and glass wares to conform to Hotel standards
- Knowledge of state and federal health code standards
- Functional ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing to ensure proper foods are being served
- Thorough knowledge of food, beverage and wine presentation
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to converse calmly with irate guests. Ability to maintain good relations with co-workers and supervisors
- Physical stamina to endure long periods of standing, walking, bending and handling heavy objects
- Able to take and give direction.
- Open to constructive criticism.
- Can balance the overall goals of the company with day to day operations.
- Create positive relationships with coworkers by treating all members of the property staff with respect.
- Takes initiative to solve problems.
- Display, encourage, and inspire high morale and motivation.
- Report employee relation issues of a sensitive nature to direct supervisor.
OVERALL OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure every guest leaves a raving fan.
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
- Greet every customer upon entrance with a warm hello.
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Report guest issues of a sensitive nature to the Manager on duty right away
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with the kitchen staff
- Issue accurate bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Stay up to date on all menus, including specials and bar
- Maintain knowledge of all wines & spirits
- Minimize waste to control food and bar cost.
Job Type: Part-time
- banquet serving: 2 years (Required)