AnnieMac Home Mortgage is looking to hire the right full time Licensed Internal Mortgage Loan Originators. AnnieMac has an overwhelming amount of high quality leads and loan volume that needs the right Mortgage Advisor to help with. The origin of those leads and loans are from real estate brokers, referrals, and company provided lead sources, including but not limited to direct to consumer marketing, direct mail marketing, online applications, and Branch Manager referrals. Candidates should have experience directly related to the Mortgage Industry and want to grow their mortgage career. Candidates should want to be Mortgage Advisors and not just Loan Originators.
The accountabilities and job activities of the Internal Mortgage Loan Originator position include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Handle qualified inbound leads from direct to consumer marketing, Realtors, Contractors, Builders, consumers, etc. .
- Take information from the borrower and complete a mortgage loan application.
- Analyze the prospective borrower’s financially well-being and pre-qualify the prospective borrower to determine the appropriate mortgage needs.
- Counsel the prospective borrower in the home buying and financing process, advising the borrower about the different types of loan products available, and demonstrating how closing costs and monthly payments would vary under each product.
- Be able to review all RESPA documentation with a prospective borrower to ensure full understanding of the loan documentation.
- Counsel and advise the borrower in understanding and clearing credit problems if warranted.
- Maintain regular contact with the borrower, realtors, and the lender, between application and closing to apprise them of the status of the application and to gather any additional information as needed while working hand in hand closely with your operational counterparts.
- Complete all Company mandatory trainings within the required timelines.
- Must have appropriate state license or certificate (varies by state).
- Must have a thorough knowledge of loan pricing and underwriting requirements of various mortgage programs and mortgage insurance companies.
- Must have a working knowledge of credit underwriting and property eligibility requirements for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, local bonding programs and private investors.
- Must be familiar with local, state and national laws (e.g. zoning ordinances, Truth-in Lending, RESPA, energy audit requirements, etc.)
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to analyze financial information.
- Must be a sales-oriented self-starter, entrepreneurial minded.
- Must be technically savvy preferably experienced in EllieMae Encompass and Microsoft office products.
***AnnieMac Home Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer***
To be considered for this position, please apply at the following link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=20532&clientkey=A24E3E0239C1F2AB0258C62CC0E07B9E
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Parental leave