- Sales Experience
- Driver's License
Central KIA of Plano is seeking Sales Professionals to ensure an extraordinary client experience with an AWARD WINNING DEALERSHIP! A Sales Professional will assist clients in the purchase and ownership experience while providing an excellent level of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learns and utilizes all company provided software including Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Prospects for new and current clients
- Greets prospective and repeat clients on the service drive and analyzes their position towards buying another vehicle
- Works in partnership with the finance team to resolve any outstanding contracts and incomplete deals
- Follows up with clients in a timely fashion
- Accountable for departmental performance standards
- Has proper knowledge of products and current market trends
- Meets/Exceeds Central Kia of Plano and Kia USA training and certification plans and standards
- Understands and adheres to the Central Kia of Plano Sales Process
- Utilizes all Central Kia of Plano and Kia USA required tools, software and processes to meet and/or exceed set standards
- Reads and understands all company policies and procedures
- Attends weekly department meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned.
This job requires “people” skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position. Experience in vehicle sales or other sales is not required but a plus. Bilingual is a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license.