Founded in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte New York has grown to three Manhattan locations, a global online presence, and a robust multi-lingual social media following. Each of our boutiques offers a carefully curated selection of pieces from an array of contemporary labels, tailored to the unique customers of each neighborhood. Otte has been named a Style Leader by Harper’s Bazaar and consistently ranks as one of the best boutique shopping experiences in New York City for high-end, luxury and contemporary fashion.
Otte is seeking a part-to-full time social media intern to join its team. Must be available to work in-office a minimum of three days a week.
- Assist with live and scheduled posting of unique content on all social media channels
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Analyze statistics for marketing and social media programs
- Monitor competitor activity across social media channels and report on best practices
- Interact with followers on our social media platforms to encourage conversations
- Research social media influencers in key markets and provide recommendations for possible influencers to work with
- At least 1 year of social media management experience
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Immersed in current social media and fashion trends
- Knowledgeable of current fashion influencers
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and keep organized
- Familiarity with basic design concepts and dSLR photography is preferred
- Working knowledge of Photoshop a plus
Please provide resume and links to social media channels (personal and/or brands you have managed or worked on) to be considered for the internship.
Job Type: Internship