DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Radia Support Engineer in San Diego, CA
• Apply best practices in relation to Government STIGs
• Knowledge of running commands through command line
• Knowledge of various software installers
• Knowledgeable of Radia servers and working with Virtual Machines.
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have CompTIA Sec+ and DOD Secret security clearance.
- A bachelors degree in network engineering, computer systems, information technology, storage analysis, or a related field is a plus for this job or 5 plus years experience in a Radia or packaging capacity. Engineering and IT certifications are a plus.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A passion for quality and high attention to detail.
- Able to use professional development concepts and company processes to solve routine problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
- Knowledge of file structure, registry settings and OS settings
- Knowledge of Active directory, DNS, GPOs, EDM policy
- Knowledge of running commands through command line
- Knowledge of various software installers
- Knowledgeable of Radia servers
- Knowledge of working with Virtual Machines.
- Ability to apply best practices in relation to Government STIGs
- Ability to Trouble shoot connectivity, OS and Application errors
- Ability to perform IA scan
- Ability to read and interpret log files
- Ability to take vendor installers and repackage them to install through the network silently without any user intervention
- Ability to meet tight timelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and work well with others
- Ability to clearly document process and engineering notes
- Ability to prioritize work and adapt to last minute changes
- Ability to research and find solutions for issues with the project
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities