Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The Audio Video Technician is responsible for the production and support of high quality Audio Visual meetings and events involving Kite Pharma facilities and interactions with all Kite Pharma personnel.
- Ability to deliver quality customer service to Kite business operations personnel even for areas not within their immediate sphere of influence to the point of ensuring handoff to an appropriate resource before releasing the customer.
- Ability to maintain trouble free accessibility of AV equipment, conference rooms, and web based meeting solutions.
- Ability to setup, organize, develop practice sessions, and assist with features and functionality for web based conferences and meetings
- Remain current on AV technology trends, maintain documentation, and communicate with the team regarding any learned technical proficiencies,
- Perform research and remediation of AV/Digital Signage equipment and services as required
- Ensure rental gear is successfully deployed, maintained, and returned on time in the condition equivalent or in better than originally delivered.
- Ensure broken equipment and/or services are restored to service in a timely manner.
- Maintain assigned work tickets and duties as required.
- Complete all mandatory testing and learning materials on time.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
What do you need to succeed?
- Possess a college degree in a technology related field (may substitute two or more years of AV work experience in lieu of a college degree)
- Level I technical proficiency in the area of conference room operations, video conferencing systems, equipment, software, accessory devices and general audio visual principles.
- Level I technical proficiency for Digital Signage equipment, software, and the ability to make day-to-day incremental programming changes as requested,
- Level I computer skills for laptop and desktop computing platforms (Windows 10, iOS)
- Basic understanding and ability to read construction drawings of floor plans, riser plans, elevations, sectionals, system and control diagrams.
- Ability to read and write technical documentation for training and maintaining corporate knowledge base.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Level II and above technical proficiency in the area of conference room operations, video conferencing systems, equipment, software, accessory devices and general audio visual principles.
- Level II technical proficiency for Digital Signage equipment, software, and the ability to make day-to-day incremental programming changes as required.
- Level II computer skills for laptop and desktop computing platforms (Windows 10, Apple (Mac and iOS), and Android).
- In-depth knowledge of Industry and standards in AV systems design and integration
- In-depth understanding of construction practices, architectural drawing standards, ADA compliance, and other AV related standards and/or practices
- Must possess strong communication, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of design and installation practices of AV systems and services.
- Must be well versed in interacting with networks (wired or wireless) and must be able to support networked solutions for video conferencing, VOIP audio conferencing, and control system networking
- Demonstrate independent, self-guided work practices