Hi. We are a well established dermatology practice with two offices (one in Villanova and one in Collegeville) that offers medical, surgical and cosmetic services.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional people skills, who is social media and tech savvy, and has moderate to extensive knowledge of our cosmetic offerings.
You will be required to work in both the Collegeville and Villanova locations.
The Patient Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the back-end business operations of Bryn Mawr Dermatology including administration, communications, marketing and promotion, data processing and document handling. He/she will also assist in integrating said functionality to ensure exceptional patient care.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the schedule and regulate the smooth booking and attendance of both medical and cosmetic patients
- Finesse cosmetic phone communications with the goal of booking consultations and treatments
- Coordinate the daily function and communications between administrative employees and management
- Facilitate communications with current and future clients via e-blasts, social media and print
- Assist in the timing, design and operation of Bryn Mawr Dermatology events
- Support marketing, reputation management and website maintenance goals
- Manage the BMD VIP program, Brilliant Distinctions and Aspire
- Collect and publish cosmetic photography and before and after pictures
- Aid the Office Manager and Cosmetic Concierge
- This role is subject to change and will mirror the evolution of the practice
- Must have strong organizational skills, and ability to work with disruptions
- Exceptional supervisory and problem solving skills
- Ability to field telephone calls while performing scheduling/other functions.
- Outstanding fundamental sales skills
- Dynamic, team-oriented personality
- Literate in medical management software, Microsoft Office and Illustrator
- Excellent written, oral communication skills, and knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of cosmetic procedures and products
- Honesty, discretion and well-organized with attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- non-invasive cosmetic procedures: 1 year
- Medical Office Procedures: 1 year