Do you take pride in designing clean and beautiful finished visual products? Do you work efficiently and have great attention to detail? Can you tell a moving story through the graphics you create?
We're a fast-paced tech/advertising startup looking for a talented freelance Junior Graphic Designer to help develop engaging and compelling digital creative. Familiarity with the online advertising industry is also a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Performance-focused design: building a creative strategy and develop web assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate) across the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest native ad platforms
- Help execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes and iconography
- Work closely with peers across Media Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, and HR/Ops to develop design concepts and build collateral that will help advance the company's branding and business objectives
- Identify design errors and make necessary adjustments and fixes prior to delivering final assets
- Design wireframes/mockups that can be developed into functional digital experiences using Invision or other prototyping software
- Assist in the development and analysis of landing pages and website conversion flows in order to build seamless user experiences.
- Assist with developing design templates and color standards to ensure Ampush brand integrity throughout internal and external facing projects
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a graphic design role
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder
- Some web design experience and interest in building out this skill set
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Experience with website funnel optimization, mobile-first website design
- Experience with writing HTML5, CSS3, and using modern front-end libraries/frameworks
- Proficiency in Wordpress and / or Invision
- Analytics, reporting, and big data information visualization skills
- Degree in graphic design
- Prior startup experience or exposure to social and/or B2B marketing
- This position is contract to hire and not eligible for relocation assistance
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.