Peach Skin & Laser is looking for a Full Time Aesthetics and Laser Nurse to join our team in our Tucson location. At Peach Skin & Laser, we’ve always believed that caring about your skin and your appearance is not selfish, it is "self-care." It’s time to be proud of the steps clients take to look their best and it's time to ask for the best. Peach Skin & Laser brings to you the latest technology, techniques, and the best professionals to deliver the results, guaranteed. It’s time to cross out the judgment, the labels, the hesitation, and the regrets.
When you join Peach Skin & Laser you are part of a work team that welcomes and celebrates its team members. We empower, educate, and challenge professionals for continued growth. We understand the importance that our health professionals, our customer service reps, and every team member plays in the satisfaction of our patients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide a wide range of medical aesthetic services; laser skin services and injectables
- Adhere to performance standards for quality control
- Manage patient treatment flow and expectations.
- Empower patients with treatment options.
- Participate in marketing & educational activities.
- Provide 5-start superior customer service and bedside manner.
- Continually build trust with patients.
Looking for an experienced teammate who is open to weekend shifts if needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience as an injector is desired
- Must be a licensed nurse in the State of Arizona or in the process of transferring license
- Must maintain continuing education requirements
- Laser certification is a plus but not necessary. We can provide laser training if necessary.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes paid time off, health reimbursement, and paid sick time, and free or reduced cost treatments.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- Aesthetic Medicine: 2 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Day Shift
- 8 Hour Shift