Apply expertise in coding or scripting, process reengineering, and collaborating with multiple teams. Learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates to build hybrid skill sets. Leverage expertise in multiple operating systems and platforms and maintain responsibility for implementing the automation vision of the DevOps architect’s development and deployment pipeline. Maintain responsibility for designing, building, deploying, and securing software architectures in Cloud computing environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. Lead software decomposition, refactoring, and succession planning design patterns for transforming legacy software applications to modern Cloud-ready solutions in a CD/CI pipeline. Address coordination and management of the organization’s projects and software products and leading Agile DevOps life cycle processes, including Scrum, rapid prototyping, and similar rapid development environments via Infrastructure as Code. Be a thought leader, establish best-practices for continuous integration and workflow automation, and lead the design and selection of service-oriented architectures and APIs across multiple public and private clouds.
- 3+ years of experience with developing full stack applications in C++ and Java.
- 2+ years of experience with configuration management tools, including Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, Chef, or Puppet and extending these tools with custom-developed plugins
- 2+ years of experience with the development, deployment, and orchestration of Docker containers in distributed production environments
- 1+ years of experience with dynamic orchestration schedulers, including Kubernetes or OpenShift, Apache Mesos, or Docker Swarm
- Experience with API gateways, service meshes, and RESTFUL and SOAP-based Web services
- Experience with implementing DevOps CI/CD pipelines, including Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
- Experience with architecting and deploying complex databases, including SQL, NoSQL, BHase, and Mongo and MLS database, including Accumulo and Crunchy PostgreSQL
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including conveying new ideas or technologies with passion and influence
- Active Secret or TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS, Systems Engineering, or EE
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.