We're looking for a fully licensed, part-time and/or full-time therapist in the state of Maryland to join our practice at Life Revisions Counseling, LLC to provide individual and couples therapy. Must also have the capability to provide video-based therapy from an in-home office. The therapist will provide culturally competent mental health services to individuals and couples who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life stressors or mental health concerns and may identify within the LGBTQ+ community.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate, and ethical outpatient mental health therapy to clients as scheduled.
- Must see 15-27 clients per week minimum for part-time.
- Must see 28 and up clients per week minimum for fulltime.
- Conduct mental health assessments and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Lead individual and group therapy sessions, preventative mental wellness classes or workshops, and make treatment referrals.
- Complete clinical documentation within 24 hours of the date of service.
- Actively participate as a positive member of the clinic environment.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Complete all recommended continuing education requirements.
- Stay current with updated research and best practices.
- Be aware of community referral sources and refer when necessary.
- Secure client information per HIPAA standards.
- Maintain case files within electronic health record (EHR) that are up to date as described in the Job Expectations handout.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an in-home office with virtual capabilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be licensed LCPC, LCSW-C, LMFT or LG.
- Must have experience working with the LGBTQ+ community.
- Must have skill in working with a variety of cultures!!!
- Experience working with perinatal clients is preferred, but not required.
- Must be successful as a mental health counselor and find it easy to connect with peoples and constructively discuss their problems and issues.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of family systems and their impact on mental health within the family.
- Must have skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis.
- Must have skills working independently and implementing time management strategies.
- Must have the ability to provide necessary self-care.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff.
- Awareness of personal strengths and appropriate timing for referrals.
We're looking for a therapist that is fully licensed LCPC, LCSW-C, LMFT, or LG. in the state of Maryland. The therapist that joins our team must have experience working with the LGBTQ+ community, perinatal experience is preferred, but not required, and must come with a niche or specialization of their own to contribute to the uniqueness of our practice. Therapists are required to carry their own liability insurance.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job, general nature, and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible Schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are completely virtual for sessions and will remain so for the time being. Must be capable to offer video sessions as well.
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible