Thank you for your interest in employment with our institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
Once you start the application process, you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Upload all attachments ( i.e. resume, transcripts, etc. ) in the “Resume/Cover Letter” section. Y our application will not be considered without the required attachments.
If you need assistance or have questions regarding the application process, please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com or (775) 445-4237.
This is a part-time, temporary/seasonal position. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis to establish an applicant pool. As vacancies occur, they are filled from the pool.
1. Associate’s degree or equivalent education or one year of related job experience. Employee will be required to travel to regional high schools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participate with the Outreach Coordinator/Counselor to implement the WNC Bridge to Success Program.
2. Participate in Bridge to Success functions and welcome prospective students and their families who visit the campus.
3. Provide assistance in planning and implementation of College Day events and participate in a variety of outreach events across the WNC region.
4. Develop and distribute outreach materials to include brochures, digital and web content and other targeted information which highlights WNC Outreach Services and Programs.
5. Travel to regional high schools to provide assistance to prospective students to complete the college application process, select a program of study/degree, complete financial aid and scholarship applications, and access college support resources.
6. Personalize the college to prospective first generation students and their families.
7. Educate prospective students and their families on educational opportunities and involvement at WNC.
8. Educate students and families on the unique culture, language and history of higher education.
9. Conduct administrative duties to include: tracking student participation, answering telephone calls and emails, and providing appointment reminder communication.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Newly hired faculty must assure that their official transcript is sent by the degree granting institution(s) to Western Nevada College, Human Resources Office within 30 calendar days from the effective date of employment.
Academic degrees must have been awarded by regionally accredited institutions.
Employment is contingent on the completion of appropriate background verification, which may include criminal history, credit history, sex and violent offender registry, education verification, licensure, and employment history to be administered by the Western Nevada College Human Resources office.