Loomis Armored US Virtual Hiring Event!
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
What We're Hiring For
Armored Service Technician (Driver/Messenger)
Must be eligible to work in the US
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must have a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
Must be able to get to work on time as scheduled
Must submit an application prior to the interview (link below)
Candidates must have the ability to perform a video interview via Zoom (webcam, microphone, broadband internet connection)
What to bring to this event
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process.
What to wear
Dress code is Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie).
About Loomis Armored US
As the largest integrated cash distribution network in the United States—with nearly 200 locations, 9,000+ employees, and 3,000+ vehicles—we are proud to provide cash-handling products and services to financial institutions and commercial/retail businesses nationwide.
What is a Virtual Hiring Event?
Virtual hiring events are a great way for employers and jobseekers to connect, even if they aren't in the same physical location. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to talk with you online (either through chat, on the phone, or video) to see if you’re a fit!
- Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
- Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
- Other duties assigned.