Full Job Description
Position: Personal Assistant (Full Time)
Reports to: President & CEO
TaylorMade Experience, founded in 2008, is a woman-owned (WBENC Certified) small business located in Bethesda, Maryland. We produce extraordinary events and outcomes for our clients, non-profit and corporate in the D.C. metro area and across the United States. We start with a vision and create a strategy to exceed client goals. We take the worry out of event management, strategic planning and fundraising by providing leadership throughout the entire process.
The ideal personal assistant candidate is an energetic, proactive individual with excellent communication and technology skills, attention to detail and a professional image. Other requirements are the ability to work quickly and efficiently on several tasks at one time, work enthusiastically in a constantly changing environment and have strong time management skills.
- At least 1 year of experience as an assistant in corporate, small business or nonprofit environment;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, with very occasional work on evenings/weekends;
- Understanding of event planning and/or non-profit fundraising is a plus!
If you would like to join our team, please follow the instructions below and submit materials to Careers(at)TaylorMadeExperience.com:
- A cover letter answering the following questions (this is required for consideration):
- What is your biggest professional accomplishment to date that you are most proud of?
- What makes you stand out in a crowd?
- If you could choose to be a superhero, who would you choose to be and why?
2. Your current resume and contact information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: