Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and modified products and product components. Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups and guide and direct junior personnel in test setup and performance. Liaise for outside suppliers in establishing and modifying specifications for purchased items and analyze and apply testing procedures to parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors. Participate in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. Plan, conduct, and supervise assignments, review progress, evaluate results, and plan and assign personnel to given projects or tasks. Recommend changes in procedures, operate with substantial latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions, and review progress with management.
- 3+ years of experience with testing or developing software applications
- 3+ years of experience with designing test scripts
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain Security+CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification within 6 months of hire
- Experience with testing analytical functions within Cloud-based architectures
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Knowledge of government contracting practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Security+CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.