The Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in the marketing department by coordinating the development, communication, deployment and reporting of corporate marketing activities. The position coordinates product and campaign deployment. The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Project Management Team to ensure that all marketing deliverables are met for marketing sponsored projects.
- Coordinates daily marketing tasks and ad-hoc projects and activities, including internal communication of marketing efforts, product updates, and the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Assists in coordinating tasks for marketing projects to ensure each project receives the resources and attention needed to be successfully completed on time.
- Coordinates the collection of marketing data and analysis of marketing campaigns, including assisting in the setting KPIs, reporting the outcome of campaigns, and creating reports
- Prepares monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports by coordinating and collecting marketing data and other pertinent information from various internal sources; distributes dashboard internally.
- Assists in the development of marketing materials; provides design feedback, and coordinates the review and approval of deliverables/materials.
- Assists in the creation and deployment of marketing surveys and market research as part of product development, message positioning in acquisition marketing materials.
- Attends meetings, as needed, on behalf of marketing directors to represent the marketing department; provides meeting notes as appropriate.
Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed. Whenever practicable and, in accordance with legal guidelines, reasonable accommodation(s) will be made to enable an otherwise qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of the position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university majoring in Marketing or similar curriculum; and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extremely proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented.