My son was diagnosed with dyslexia Oct 2018 in the 2nd grade. He started the 504 program at his school in Nov 2018. His HISD school uses the Neuhaus methods. I'm looking for a summer tutor that will help retain his teaching & help him improve over the summer. I may be able to do 2 lessons weekly.
Houston, TX 77004
Reading Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in Houston, TX starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 20-40% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.