Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are currently seeking an experienced Community Manager for our J Malden Apartments.
The ideal candidate will have prior mixed use management experience. The primary function of this position is to supervise all phases of on-site operations to include, but are not limited to:
- Execution of all business plan objectives.
- Lead and manage on site team while staying focused on occupancy and operational goals.
- Creative and effective marketing ideas and implementation.
- Daily monitoring of market conditions and right pricing of the apartment homes.
- Provide superior, timely and right the first time customer service.
- Oversee all collection functions and maintain low delinquency..
- Develop and implement new strategies and programs maximizing long-term residency.
- Perform regular inspections & ensure property maintenance standards are met.
- Responsible for training, development and performance of all on-site personnel.
- Adheres to and implements all company policies.
- Oversees payment of invoices and vendor relations.
- Responsible for assisting in budget preparation and adherence.
- Must have excellent communication, organization and people skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of property management experience required.
- College degree and Realpage/Onesite experience preferred.
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) designation is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous career growth opportunities. EEO MFDV
Job Type: Full-time
- property management: 3 years (Required)