Rosco Vision Systems is seeking a Receiving Clerk to join our team! As a Warehouse Team Member, you'll be responsible for pulling product from inventory, unloading and loading delivery trucks, placing shipments in the staging area and stocking inbound shipments.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, capable of multi-tasking, works well with others and has a positive attitude.
We are looking for dedicated, career driven professionals to join our team! You will work in a positive and supportive environment where you’ll find great opportunities for career development. Our team members are the reason for our success. We want you to consider being a part of our even more exciting future!
Come build a long-term career that is rewarding and fun!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
· Pick items against pick list or manual request & audit for accuracy
· Data entry in inventory & warehouse systems
· Verify items, quantities, and condition for accuracy
· Move & relocate warehouse stock as needed
· Operate warehouse equipment – forklifts, pallet jacks, stretch wrap machine, etc. following all safety guidelines
· Participate in physical inventory count & perform cycle count Support/Backup other warehouse functions as needed
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
· Fork lift license, required
· Computer proficiency, including data entry & shipping software
· Experience with various warehouse equipment preferred (Forklift, pallet jack)
· Work experience in a facility utilizing Warehouse Management System (ERP/SAP), a plus
· Detail oriented to maintain inventory accuracy
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
· Team player who can work with others to perform day to day responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely active role; Physical requirement of being able to lift 60 pounds, bend, squat, kneel, reach overhead, push, pull walk, and stand for long periods of time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT ROSCO VISION SYSTEMS
Rosco, based in Jamaica, N.Y., is one of North America’s leading suppliers of backup camera systems, mirrors, visors, and other visual safety solutions to the worldwide commercial vehicle market. For over a century, Rosco’s vision has remained exceptionally clear.
We engineer and manufacture visual safety systems for all types of commercial fleet vehicles. The company is the largest supplier of mirror systems to the North American school bus market, selling to all major OEMs and parts distributors including Navistar/IC Corp., Freightliner/Thomas Built, Blue Bird, AM General, and many others.
Our products are designed from real-world knowledge of the challenges that today’s drivers face out on the open road. But that’s not all. Rosco Vision systems are also designed to help fleet managers run a more efficient operation, fully compliant with all safety rules, regulations, and legislation.
The truck and van industry knows Rosco through the many products provided to companies like Paccar, Mack, Morgan Olson, Oshkosh, and Utilimaster, who manufacture vehicles for such notable fleets as UPS, Federal Express, United States Postal Service, the Canada Post, and others.
Rosco is renowned for its strong design engineering focus and custom product development. The mission of Rosco Vision systems is to develop high quality products that function flawlessly for the life of the vehicle and provide a level of service and support that our customers have come to expect. Contact usto let us show you how we can make your vehicle safer.
Rosco Vision Systems is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values.
Thank you for considering a career with Rosco Vision Systems!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jamaica, NY 11435: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person