Participate in balanced client product teams delivering Cloud capabilities as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) as a mission capability within the client’s organization. Design and implement initial offering of Cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) systems. Design and implement continuous scaling supporting the integration and continuous delivery processes employed by the client’s DevOps teams. Assist with the development of continuous delivery pipelines for deployment or modifications of containerized or micro-services capabilities to be deployed on a Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) presence within AWS.
- Experience with PCF, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, including C2S and GovCloud, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience in engineering and implementing an initial presence and scaling of Cloud infrastructure on AWS, C2S, and GovCloud systems
- Experience in VMware vSphere, ESXi, or ESX
- Experience in Windows deployment, automation, and related technologies
- Experience with Linux or UNIX systems in public Clouds, including Azure and AWS, C2S, and GovCloud
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, BOSH, or related automation or orchestration tools, including Kubernetes, Mesos, and Swarm to install and maintain third-party software in C2S or GovCloud environments
- Knowledge of information security fundamentals, including RMF
- TS/SCI clearance
- BS degree in EE, Electrical and Computer Engineering, CS, or Computer Information Systems
- Experience as a member or leader of agile development and agile software release or fielding teams
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, or other Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with systems monitoring, alerting, and analytics, including NewRelic, AppDynamics, Cacti, Graphite, Logstash, Nagios, Ganglia, Splunk, vROPS, and Datadog
- Experience with databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and MS SQL
- Knowledge of release management
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.