Establish a local and dynamic presence in the Bakken area in order to develop and grow the company’s sales and service network and generate sustainable volume of qualified sales opportunities to grow the existing revenue.
Achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives for both sales of products and service.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goals and performance driven individual that has a demonstrated track record of developing and executing a well thought out business plan.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and communications skills is a must.
- Strong presentation skills – with the ability to deliver a message in a compelling manner.
- The ability to work collaborative with team members.
- The ability to work independently
- A sense of urgency to respond quickly and efficiently to customer issues.
- Good customer negotiation skills needed.
- Strong business acumen and commitment to self-development.
- Professional and positive attitude.
HSE and Quality Responsibilities
- Follow Company HSE and ISO guidelines at all times.
- Deliver quality in a sustainable, safe and environmentally responsible manner
- This position is based in the Bakken region - exact location to be determined based on candidate
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Familiar with the Oil and Gas market in Bakken and surroundings.
- 5 years proven track records of performing product sales in any of the following Oil & Gas market segments: Artificial Lift, Reservoir Monitoring, Production Monitoring, well testing or similar.
- Experience selling to production companies and OEM’s.
- General knowledge of pressure and temperature sensors.
- Field service experience with downhole sensors.
- Ability to read, interpret and advise on down-hole completion and surface equipment.
- Proven knowledge of well bore dynamics and schematics and completion techniques.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Quickly respond to all incoming sales, field support inquiries from assigned accounts or potential new customers.
- Provide technical assistance to customers either individually or in collaboration with GRC’s sales/support teams.
- Maintain, develop and grow leads, contacts and customer relations with OEM, service companies, distributors and End User operating in the Artificial Lift, Permanent Reservoir, and well testing or similar market segments.
- Aggressively work to develop new business with existing or new customers in accordance with GRC’s strategic business growth objectives.
- Protect and diversify the existing customer base market share and grow revenue.
- Initiate BOM quotes on SAP.
- Coordinate with functional departments within Sercel-GRC to enhance the company relationship with the customer.
- Provide product training and presentations at various locations
- Advise Sercel-GRC on any new markets or products which should be pursued, accompanied by appropriate business case.
- Work with Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Manufacturing on product enhancements to better meet customer needs
- Update Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
- Prepare, updates and control travel budget expense utilizing Concur software .
- Prepare quarterly and annual sales forecast.
- Travel as required to fulfill the requirements of the position including customer visits, trade shows, training, seminars, etc.
- Perform other essential job duties as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Remote/Work from home
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement