Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects.
Develops complex short and long term company communication strategies to promote the sale of company products and further AMAT 's sales objectives
Builds PR campaigns, ads, tradeshows, magazine articles, new product launches and content for web sites.
Recommends the media best suited to sell specific products or Marketing Communications services
Interacts with vendors to produce promotional Marketing Communications materials
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Americas-United States of America-California-CA,Santa Clara
Job: Marketing & Business Development
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation