The Outside Sales Representative generates revenue by running set appointments, conducting structured presentations, generating sales leads, closing sales, and recommending new products and services. This position requires a devoted, conscientious, and self-motivated individual.
- Run Company issued set appointments.
- Generate new leads through company provided channels and cold calling.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; identifying needs to be filled and engaging customers in company promotions such as Planned Maintenance programs.
- Follow up with pricing to customers in a timely manner.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Obtain required signed documentation prior to job start.
- Accurately measure, present and price in home customers projects.
- Assist with customer and follow-up issues that should arise.
- Must be available to work Saturday’s and evenings as necessary.
- Be able to work in a fast paced- service oriented environment; and have a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent presentation skills
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be results oriented and highly motivated with sales and sales techniques
- Must be computer and Microsoft Office proficient
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Must have: valid driver’s license, ability to drive, and meet Company driving requirements
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts
- Outside sales and one call close experience
- 75% local travel in company provided vehicle
What Preferred Offers:
- Hourly pay plus commission
- Company vehicle including fuel and insurance paid by Preferred
- Company paid cell phone
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and PTO
- No Sunday's
Job Type: Full-time