Ready to work for the BEST team in town?!?
Pacific Bells, LLC, a large franchisee of Taco Bell, is seeking an Assistant General Manager to lead a team. Our Assistant General Managers are key operators in our organization, responsible for the success of their restaurant. They provide overall leadership and direct supervision for operations. We are looking for a strong leader who can motivate and lead a dynamic team to success. If you have restaurant management experience and are ready to advance your career by joining a winning team, here’s your opportunity!
As an Assistant General Manager you are accountable for the organized, efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant through achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness, hospitality, accuracy, building maintenance, product quality and speed of service. Specific duties:
- Ensuring cost categories/controllable expenses are controlled to company guidelines/budgeted levels
- Working within their restaurant to produce positive sales growth by executing standards in all areas
- Maintaining adequate staffing levels to meet all scheduling requirements
- Preparing and conducting Team Member, Shift Leader and assistant manager performance appraisals
- Coaching, counseling, training and developing all Team Members and managers to expected certification and performance levels
- Ensuring that all foodservice sanitation guidelines/regulations are met
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service on all shifts and properly handles guest complaints/concerns to facilitate repeat business
- Providing relevant and timely feedback to their Area Coach on operating results
- Effectively managing turnover by practicing effective selection and training and by treating their people right Successful Restaurant General Managers have experience and demonstrated ability to lead and manage a business as well as their teams. This restaurant management role requires a strong leader that can motivate, coach and correct team members as necessary. Effective time management, organizational and communication skills are also essential. Additional requirements:
- Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma, a degree is a plus but not required
- Fast food/quick service experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization and follow-up skills
- Strong decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Bilingual is a plus This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career with a growing company. We are opening new restaurants almost every quarter creating plenty of opportunities for advancement. With a career at Taco Bell your hard work will not go unnoticed.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time (the longer you’re with us, the more paid time off we give you!)
- Bonus plan
- Management referral bonus Job Type: Full-time
- Required education:
- Pacific Bells, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school or equivalent
- Required experience:
- Restaurant / Retail Management: 2 years
We can't wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: