Step into an exciting sales role that fosters your professional growth. As a Business Development Representative for Interim HealthCare®, you’ll join a reputable company in a high-growth industry with unlimited potential for progression.
Since 1966, Interim HealthCare has been leading the industry with pioneering solutions that make home the best place for care. We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative to help build relationships with key stakeholders in our community that drive sales and growth. In this role, you’ll have access to ongoing education, training and tuition discounts to help further your career as well. If you’re ready for a rewarding opportunity that allows you to grow with us, you are made for this!
Our Business Development Representatives enjoy some excellent benefits:
- Make a difference in the lives of others through the work you do
- Flexible schedule and family-oriented culture that promotes work-life balance
- Online training, growth and ability to earn CEUs
- Tuition discounts through Rasmussen University
- PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical/Dental/Vision & 401(k) Benefits
As a Business Development Representative, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain relationships with home care referral sources and prospective clients such as physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities, to grow and increase sales
- Create and implement account development strategies to target, nurture and grow accounts
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations to organizations and community resources with access to prospective home care clients
- Track and report all prospecting, account development, referral and sales activity
- Meet with operational managers to monitor customer service levels and review target accounts
A few must-haves for Business Development Representatives:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or related field) or equivalent training and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience, preferably in healthcare services
- Demonstrated knowledge of home health services, referral sources and payors
- Understanding of state and federal home health standards and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, goal-driven mentality and ability to work independently
- Marketing experience a plus
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first home care company and a leading employer of Business Development Representatives. Operating through 300+ offices, our commitment to you is expressed through a family-oriented culture that values and appreciates home care professionals, and a passion to put patients first. Join a nationwide network of Business Development Representatives who are making a real difference in the lives of others through the meaningful work they do.
Interim HealthCare is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
Work Location: On the road