Who are we?
The mission of the Erin Caraway Group is to enrich the lives of others through homeownership. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local markets empowers us to provide our clients with the advice and guidance they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Erin Caraway Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to every step of the process in effort to help our client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is dependable. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change, solutions oriented, and maintain a professional disposition through interactions with other real estate professionals and team members. He/She will serve all clients as well as manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time with the highest level of service.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Negotiate offers and repairs
- Validate transaction documents to ensure completion and accuracy
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions through transaction management systems
- Understand contracts in order to effectively explain all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent regularly throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, any issues that arise which they need to handle or negotiate, etc.
- Communicate on a weekly basis with clients and educate them on what to expect in each step of the process
- Establish relationships with all third parties vendors including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process
- Draft any addenda needed along the way, keep a record of them on file, and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Coordinate closing date, time, location and notify all parties
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a testimonial/review
- Data entry of listings into the MLS systems
- Preparation of property marketing materials
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogues
- Other duties as assigned by management to assist in the operation of the office/department
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)