- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
Marketing Coordinator (Architectural Firm)
Do you love to collaborate? Do you love to work hard and play hard? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? DWL Architects is looking for a rock star Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer, as well as our principals/managers, to create awesome proposals and assist in engaging presentations. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet with you.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience producing SOQ (Statement of Qualifications) / Proposal packages for A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) is required. Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Superior writing skills, including ability to craft a story in a compelling manner is required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple assignments, and perform effectively under tight deadlines
- Track RFPs and manage the proposal process
- Work with principals, senior staff, and other marketing team members, as needed, to design, write, and produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Coordinate with graphic design support in delivering high-quality proposals
- Marketing database input/maintenance activities for area projects and resumes
- Writes, develops, and performs ongoing maintenance of qualifications materials
- Go/No-Go prospective project evaluation facilitation
- Perform multiple marketing efforts within rapid and frequent deadlines
About DWL - ENR Southwest’s 2018 Design Firm of the Year!
Over the past 69 years, DWL Architects + Planners has become one of Arizona’s most respected locally-owned and operated architecture firms. DWL Architects has a long history of creating ‘people places.’ Our buildings and urban spaces respond to function, human scale and emphasize user-friendly design solutions. We have been fortunate to participate in some of the most complex and architecturally significant projects recognized locally, nationally, and internationally. Our market sectors include Aviation, Higher Education, Public/Civic and Healthcare.
Why join the DWL team?
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit Package that includes Medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, supplementary insurance, 401k with matching employer contribution.
- Flexible work hours with half day Fridays
- Fun Staff and Family Events
- Wednesday Breakfast/Brunch
- Professional growth environment
- Work with a diverse, knowledgeable, collaborative team on some of the best projects in the state and nationwide
Salary will commensurate with experience and ability.
Job Type: Full-time
- AEC Industry: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)