- 3-5 years product marketing, product management, competitive management, or related experience.
- Experience working closely with a sales organization.
- Experience with successful B2B freemium products and brands
- Experience building or directly contributing to the development of product marketing programs
- Experience and interest in analyzing the competitive market space
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills
- Building competitive messaging and positioning for products and features
- Developing go-to-market strategies and programs that address competitive threats.
- Working with sales teams and customers to analyse win/loss events. Make recommendations to improve win rate and minimize churn.
- Working cross functionally with sales, product, and design teams to drive new competitive initiatives
- Working with product and research to surface user insights and inform product development on ways to increase competitiveness.
- Managing the strategy and content creation for ongoing competitive sales enablement
- Building and executing a strategy for addressing announcements from competitors.
- Process oriented
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally
- Creative and brand-focused
- Welcomes ambiguity
- Thrives under pressure
- Pays close attention to detail
- Thoughtful and intentional
- Thinks deeply about solutions to problems
- Understands our target audience
- Natural leader, self-starter, motivator
- A “builder’
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- Product marketing: 5 years
- Hospitality Industry Related Marketing: 2 years