Eversight's cloud-based SaaS solution introduces the capability for consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers to micro-test offers, a radical new way to generate insight about shopper behavior and transform the effectiveness of trade promotions (a $300B market in the US alone). The Customer Success team partners with leading CPG customers to drive value creation and satisfaction with Eversight's pioneering SaaS solution. The Customer Success Analyst will assist customers in designing, running, and analyzing micro-tests, synthesizing the results of these tests for CPG and retail audiences. This person will deliver analysis and actionable insights about optimal offers that can then be rolled out at scale, as well as broader insights about brands' shopper behavior that can shape their overall promotions strategy. This is an opportunity to experience first-hand the excitement and challenge of introducing a novel and demonstrably superior capability to transform a market.
This role is unique in the breadth of exposure it offers to the workings of this rapidly growing startup. Externally, the Customer Success Analyst regularly interacts with multiple stakeholders at customers like Coca-Cola, Mars, Hershey, and Keurig. Internally, the Customer Success Analyst serves as the voice of the customer, working extensively with Engineering, Data Science, and Product. Within Customer Success, this person supports and is supported by a close-knit team to achieve individual and group objectives, including developing best practices for customer engagements.
Eversight brings together a proven team of experts, a premier customer base, and a transformational value proposition harnessing the latest in predictive analytics, cloud software, data science, and behavioral economics. With strong funding, we are entering an exciting period of growth and are looking for talented individuals to grow along with us.
- Support customers as they design, configure, run, and analyze micro-tests
- Explore and become an expert in Eversight's platform to generate insights about optimal test design and operation
- Synthesize individual tests results into impactful analyses, offer recommendations, and insights about shopper behavior; contribute these analyses to customer-facing presentations
- Development opportunity to take more ownership in developing and delivering customer presentations as subject matter expert, directly driving customer impact and ROI
- Ensure flawless execution by demonstrating project ownership, anticipating bottlenecks and managing multiple schedules of data-driven processes and deliverables; diligently ensure proper campaign configuration and set up; troubleshoot and quickly communicate any data issues
- Nurture strong customer relationships as first line of support to our users, e.g. product and user training
- Serve as internal "voice of the customer" for Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to make improvements and add new capabilities
- Contribute to process design, identifying areas for operational improvements and automation; codify and propagate best practices
- Manage special projects related to analytics, operations, and product improvements
- Passion for manipulating and analyzing data; highly curious and empirical
- Strong analytical thinker who takes a structured approach to decomposing and solving problems
- Data-driven story-teller capable of ingesting large amounts of data and extracting and communicating the key elements
- Organized executor capable of independently managing multiple workstreams with incredible attention to detail; driven to deliver outcomes on schedule and proactively identify/escalate bottlenecks
- Independent thinker who notices opportunities for improvement; scrappy and clever in finding solutions with constrained resources
- Customer friendly individual with a service orientation and good communication skills
- Collaborative and drawn towards a strong team-oriented working style
- Interest in working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Interest in fast-moving consumer goods retail, particularly shopper behavior and price and promotional strategies
Skills and Experience
- Approximately 1+ years of work experience, ideally in an Analyst position
- Strong data manipulation skills; competence with Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a quantitative field
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Exposure to statistical analysis and tools strongly preferred
- Direct experience in CPG or Retail industries is a plus
New York, NY
About the Company:
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and founded in 2013, Eversight leverages AI and automated experimentation to create and deliver smart, dynamic pricing and targeted promotions at scale. Global brands like Coca-Cola, Mars, MolsonCoors, and Johnson & Johnson rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing, deliver higher ROI on promotional spend, and enable data-driven collaboration between retailers and manufacturers. Eversight's flagship product, Eversight Smart Offer Bank, is delivering more personalized and engaging promotions and generating 10-25% improvement in sales volume.
Visit http://www.eversightlabs.com ( http://www.eversightlabs.com ) to learn more.