We are currently seeking a front-desk receptionist for our headquarters at 3 Columbus Circle. This highly-visible position will greet all visitors, as well as serve the main point of contact for all incoming calls.
- Greet/ host/ provide support for guests, visitors and employees
- Answer all in-coming calls
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an employee's voice mailbox when the employee is unavailable.
- Point of contact for all packages/deliveries
- Pick-up, drop-off, prepare postage/labels for mail/UPS/FedEx, courier services, etc.
- Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
- Maintain all conference rooms for cleanliness / reserve conference rooms, including ordering and/or setup
- Order, maintain and organize all kitchen and office supplies
- Assists in resolving problems associated with all building services including- janitorial, mailroom, copier services, parking, badging, and conference rooms.
- Assists with the coordination and scheduling of office/building maintenance activities
- 2 years of front desk experience in the professional services industry and a big plus for candidates coming out of real estate/ hospitality industry!
- Prior experience with a busy phone system
- Should be patient, approachable, and friendly
- Should have a no-job-too-small mentality and be willing to pitch in wherever needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be motivated, timely, and efficient
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Reception: 2 years (Preferred)