Golden Vertex Corp is seeking a qualified, safety minded individual to organize workload activities of the Crush/Convey area by planning, scheduling and prioritizing activities in collaboration with supervisors and managers. Plans, schedules and executes/implements successful resolution of issues, plus perform other miscellaneous plant-related duties at the Moss Gold/Silver Project, located near Bullhead City, in Mohave County, Arizona.
Qualifications and Skills
- Four (4) years experience in field maintenance or operations within a mining/manufacturing environment including two (2) years of crush/convey planning experience.
- Experience with parts expediting and tracking.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Have knowledge of and implement current best practices for Crush/Convey Maintenance and equipment care.
- High School diploma or GED
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid US Driver's License.
- Comprehend, comply, promote and support company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Promote a safe work environment for yourself, other employees and contractor.
- Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
- Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations.
- Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.).
- Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
- Proven experience handling multiple projects and priorities while maintaining tight deadlines; highly organized with attention to detail.
- With general or limited direction, closely interact with the supervisors to establish and monitor planned schedules for assigned activities.
- Participate in all meetings with supervisors, operators and managers.
- Review, prioritize and schedule, obtain approval for all work orders.
- Create, implement and maintain a history for all assigned activities.
- Work with warehouse employees to ensure appropriate storage conditions of materials and parts.
- Develop and help implement a written PM program for all fixed assets on the mine site.
- Plan process maintenance and electrical support activities on the mine site.
- Support contract execution efforts by preparing scopes of work for internal and external jobs. Initiate requests for parts and materials.
- Run time forecasting and process implementation.
- Support supervisors and managers in all facets of job preparation, implementation and follow up. Ensure best practices are utilized.
- Develop, monitor and adjust schedules as appropriate. Ensure schedules are tracked appropriately.
- At all times, ensure integrity of information, documents and reports.
- Provide data to support maintenance management decisions, for departmental budgets and forecasting.
- Generate regular and as needed reports for site management and supervisors.
- Accurately complete reports and other documentation as needed.
- Ensure MSHA, EPA, OSHA safety and environmental regulation compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- While performing job duties, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stair and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see.
- May be required to lift heavy objects (up to fifty (50) pounds) during the course of the workday.
- Personal protective equipment is required when performing this work. The work is in an outdoor mine setting which requires hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, protective clothing, gloves and other protective equipment as required by law.
- This position will require MSHA and Hazard Recognition Training and other training as required.
- Golden Vertex Corporation is a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per all applicable laws.
- This work is in a mine and plant setting which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles.
- Ability to speak, comprehend, read and write English.
- Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment.
- Successfully complete background check and maintain a valid US driver's license.
About Golden Vertex Corporation ( http://www.northernvertex.com )
Golden Vertex is a wholly owned subsidiary of Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSX.V : NEE I OTC–Nasdaq Intl.: NHVCF ) “America’s Next Gold Producer” is focused on becoming the next publicly traded company to initiate gold and silver production in the USA at its 100% owned Moss Mine Gold/Silver Project located in NW Arizona. The Company is comprised of an experienced management team with a strong background in all aspects of acquisition, exploration, development, operations and financing of mining projects worldwide. Northern Vertex is focused on working effectively and respectfully with our stakeholders in the vicinity of the historical Moss Mine and enhancing the capacity of the local communities in the area.
What Golden Vertex Offers:
- Highly Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision Insurance
Golden Vertex Mining Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Planning: 4 years (Required)
- Bullhead City, AZ 86442 (Required)
- valid US driver's license (Required)
- Current MSHA (Preferred)