- Handling Systems Intl.has been in business for over 60 years. We are a crane manufacturing and installation company looking for laborers and experienced riggers to join our growing installation team.
- Handling Systems is looking for experienced crane installers to work with our growing installation crew.
- Main role would be to work with the installation crew at end user job sites and install overhead crane systems that consist of beams, columns, hoists, and trolleys. Rigging and the use of forklift, scissor lifts, overhead cranes, and mobile cranes IS REQUIRED. Do not apply if you have never driven a forklift, scissor lift, telehandler, or mobile crane.
- Construction, trade or related equipment installation experience is required. We will supply training of the installation of our products. The use of forklifts, scissor lifts, hand and power tools as well as mechanical assembly tools will be required for this position.
- Have basic construction skills and good tool knowledge. Should own basic tools of the trade and steel-toe boots. Company will provide other PPE.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking and push/pull/lift materials up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to perform on site welding
- Must be willing to travel and work weekends (only when absolutely necessary)
- MUST HAVE A valid driver’s license.
- For more information about Handling Systems visit www.hsicrane.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Mechanical knowledge: 10 years (Required)
- steel installation: 10 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Multiple locations