MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees pare free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The IT Implementation Analyst is responsible for the hands on implementation tasks required to drive projects through to successful completion. Working with various partners throughout the Department of Information Technology, and the business, this position will be leading the efforts relating to implementing system based solutions where the business identifies a need. Reporting to the IT Implementation Manager, this position will enhance project visible by providing regular updates on progress and potential barriers to a successful implementation.
- Provides a high level of customer service by understanding the Mistras business and offering solutions which enhance decision making, agility, and efficiency.
- Leads or participates in multiple implementation projects from start to successful completion, complying with schedule and budget.
- Updates IT Implementation Manager and IT PMO as to the status of project tasks and project timeline on a regular basis, barriers to
completing projects, and resources required for project completion.
- Develops, evaluates, and recommends cost effective solutions for business needs related to new system requirement, existing system enhancements, and system integrations.
- Provides guidance to non IT staff in areas such as, but not limited to, data primacy, workflow design, and implementation methodologies.
- Understands data extraction methods such as SQL and standard reporting packages, data input methods such as file imports and data
migrations, and the use of APIs.
- Understands data and data modeling concepts, data keys, table and view structures, and report building.
- Develops testing methodologies, performs, and documents testing results.
- Creates system or solution documentation and user manuals; transitions solutions into maintenance and support teams.
- Experience learning, documenting, and understanding a business unit’s day to day business processes.
- Ability to understand business process overlaps and redundancies and recommend viable enhancements
- Understanding of the major phases of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Basic understanding of relational databases, tables, and views and data primacy and security concepts.
- Experience implementing ERP, HCM, Payroll, or similar platforms or integrating systems.
- Experience understanding and writing APIs for a major ERP application.
- MS Office, Project, and Visio.
- 5-10 years of experience in IT with demonstrated experience on projects related to implementing corporate systems or system integrations.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience with testing methodologies preferred.
- Average of 50%, up to 75%.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
Job Type: Full-time