ZAG Technical Services, Inc. (ZAG), is an award-winning IT consulting firm specializing in network infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, virtualization, cloud computing services, and remote access. We serve SMB and enterprise businesses throughout the Northwest, consistently delivering solutions designed with the business needs in mind, deploying according to best practices and managed in a way to ensure our clients stay productive. What sets ZAG apart is our mission to enable our client's success. We do this by living their core set of values: Integrity Foremost, Client Centered, Accountable Always, Teamwork Throughout, Exceptional is the Goal.
This position will work with internal teams to fulfill purchasing requirements for various-sized enterprise clients (hardware and software for infrastructure, storage, networks, server, IT appliances and structured cabling management components). This will include inventory and order management to support the purchasing efforts of the procurement team, as well as various supply chain activities. This role will also work very closely with the PLM Business Analyst and will provide client product lifecycle support as required.
This is a contract/temp to hire role working 30 hours/week to start. We expect to hire within 90 days into a full-time role with full benefits.
- Perform daily shipping of product to clients, domestic & international; as well as receiving of deliveries from vendors
- Take ownership of all inventory control and related activities; including but not limited to safety stock levels control, track inventory and report any shortages to provide ERP updates as required
- Inventory cycle counts performed weekly
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Contact carriers and schedule product shipping
- Assist with product shipment reporting and associated billing requirements
- Assist PLM staff with quoting activities as required
- Assist PLM-Business Analyst with client reporting as required
- Play integral part of ConnectWise data clean projects as required
- Work internally with other groups such as Accounting, Project Management, Technical Support, etc….
- Update the product inventory as products are received and added to our inventory
- Package products for return to vendors and fill out any RMA paperwork necessary prior to the shipment being picked up
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the Zag Online Store
- Co-manage ConnectWise Ticketing system on a daily basis, preparation of associated ticket reporting
- High School Diploma required. AA or BA Degree preferred
- Minimum one (1) year of Shipping & receiving, order management and/or inventory management experience
- Working knowledge of inventory management and shipping/receiving
- Understanding of vendor pricing programs and promotions is strongly desired
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and client service skills
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and client-service driven
- Interest in the technology and hardware industries
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Word and Excel
- ConnectWise and Quosal (or similar proposal and quote automation software) knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
If you want to be part of a team committed to organization excellence, strong values and a strong customer focus, I want to hear from you. Send your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- inventory control: 1 year (Required)
- Shipping and Receiving: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply