TITLE/POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER-COMMERCIAL
The A.R. Brouwer Company is a full-service design/build, construction management, and general contracting firm that has served Southeastern Michigan for over 23 years. We are known for providing high-quality and cost-effective commercial construction projects to our clients on time and within budget.
We are expanding our team and looking for individuals who share our COMPANY CORE VALUES:
- Collaboration - Working and communicating as a team, Circle of Service philosophy
- Results – Constructing quality buildings that last, Completing projects on time and budget, Getting it right the first time.
- Integrity – Treating everyone equally and with respect, Accountability, Honest & Trustworthy, Putting our customer's needs first
- Determination/Hardworking – Doing what it takes, Going above and beyond
- Humbly Confident - Projecting strength and competence without ego
- Innovative - Creative solutions, Value engineering
We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in commercial construction. 8 to 10 years of experience in construction management is required. Degree, certificate, and training in Construction Management, Architecture, or Civil Engineering is a PLUS!
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has experience managing 1 million to 10 million dollar commercial projects
- Has a proven track record of successfully managing commercial projects
- Is organized and detail-oriented
- Has excellent communication skills, which lead to building a successful project team including owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors
- Has knowledge and experience reading and understanding project drawings & specifications
- Is driven to deliver a quality project on time and within budget
- Has an understanding of construction management procedures, processes, and documents, including subcontracts, change orders, budgeting, purchasing, scheduling, and forecasting
- Is proficient with Microsoft products (excel, word, MS Project) PDF editing and has experience with web-based project management software (i.e., Procore)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Unvaccinated persons should wear a mask when in common areas of the office and conference rooms. Masks are not required to be worn when in own office. Covid-19 safety plan is in place on jobsites and office.
- We'd like to know of our Company's Core Values listed above (and also found on our website) which do you like best or identify with the most and why?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project Management: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: In person