AZ Home Loans
We have been serving the Valley for almost 20 years driven by our commitment to help our community by offering mortgages with the best rates, no lender fees and customer service that has been the backbone of our growth and success. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people who share our vision to always put the client first and to follow the golden rule- treat people like you would want to be treated.
We operate within a team environment where we truly value our team members and we all work together to make the process seamless for our clients and partners. We are different on purpose and are constantly working to improve while pushing beyond the limits of the industry standard.
What we provide:
*All leads provided and warm transferred, fresh daily, both purchase and refinance, from partners and internal proprietary lead generation. This isn't aggregated data, we self-generate every lead in house!
· A role-specific detailed success plan. This is comprised of an expectation document with a "how-to" guide to be successful in your specific role.
· Ongoing, consistent 1 on 1 and group training and coaching to help reach goals
· Base salary guaranteed plus a per file bonus with the minimum earning expectation of six figures annually
· Health insurance- medical/dental/vision with a company contribution as well
· 2 weeks paid vacation first year in addition to all Federal holidays plus 1 week of sick time
Mortgage Loan Originator Description
Our team of mortgage loan originators work with our clients to find the financing options that help them to best achieve their goals. We listen first, then educate our clients on the products, pricing and procedures to meet expectations and ensure a smooth process. Communication is key and we always keep our clients informed and provide referral worthy customer service from start to finish.
Primary daily responsibilities for the Mortgage Loan Originator Role
· Take warm transferred client phone calls from our in-house assistants
· Take complete loan applications and run credit reports
· Price and structure your loan applicants for the best qualified scenario(s)
· Request & gather qualifying loan documents from each client
· Prepare the file for the in-house underwriter review
· Pass the loan application file to the processing team (processing completes all disclosures and rate locks)
Mortgage Loan Originator Requirements
*Must be a licensed loan originator or have completed education and passed the NMLS licensing exam. Or any Federally chartered originators have 120 days to become licensed and can originate with our company during that period according to new NMLS regulations.
*Ability to build lasting relationships and connect with people
*True desire to help and educate clients
*Ability to stay organized and on task
Characteristics of our Mortgage Loan Originator
Always seeking improvement
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (Required)
- Mortgage Originator (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance