We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our team! As the HR Manager, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for Performance Management of all employees. All counseling of employees is done by HR Manager in conjunction with Supervisor or Manager.
- Provides guidance to supervisors and managers on how to coach and counsel employees.
- Ensures that all job openings are communicated to recruiter and are posted.
- Participates in candidate interviews.
- Provides oversight and approval of each payroll run.
- Oversees annual benefit renewal process in conjunction with Payroll & Benefits specialist.
- Ensures that all legal reporting is done in a timely manner and that company is complying with all legal regulations as it pertains to employment.
- Provides interpretation of policies and procedures to employees and management. Recommends policy changes as necessary.
- Leads semi-annual compensation reviews.
- Responsible for accuracy of data in HRIS.
- Audits work of other team members to ensure accuracy.
- Provides guidance to HR team members.
- Participates in planning of events for employees.
- 10+ years as a Human Resources Generalist with at least 5+ years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- SPHR or PHR preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR Generalist: 10 years (Required)
- Human Resources Management: 5 years (Required)
- SPHR and/or PHR (Preferred)