Full-timeEstimated: $110,000 - $160,000 a year
- Customer Service
- Product Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Segmentation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Full Job Description
EarnUp is searching for a talented Product Manager to improve and innovate on EarnUp's Customer Experience. At EarnUp we're on a mission to improve financial outcomes for ordinary Americans, the vast majority of whom live paycheck-to-paycheck. We've reached an exciting stage of rapid growth, and this role offers a rare opportunity to make an outsized impact on the financial behavior and health of ordinary Americans.
What will the Product Manager do?
- Work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teammates to sustain, build, and scale EarnUp's rapidly growing business
- Help develop a robust product roadmap for EarnUp's customer experience, including our website, customer service software, and mobile apps
- Drive execution of that roadmap to further EarnUp's growth and increase our ability to improve customers' lives
- Conceive of innovative solutions that enable a world class customer experience by resolving the complex challenges created by a financial system that's failing ordinary Americans
- Develop deep insight and empathy for our customers
- Adapt flexibly and rapidly to an ever-changing environment, while balancing multiple priorities
- Build business cases that convince stakeholders, including executive leadership, to invest in product vision
- Perform market segmentation and analysis to inform product development
- Inspire and lead future team members to live and breathe EarnUp's mission
- Passion for working on a mission-driven product focused on a problem that impacts millions.
- A demonstrated track record of tenacity and resilience, as well as the ability to thrive in ambiguity, lead the successful execution of projects, and overcome challenges.
- Quantitative skills, an analytical mindset, and an eagerness to dive deep into complex data sets to derive valuable business insights and propose solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships, particularly with engineering.
- Experience with complex financial (or other heavily regulated) products.
- Strong technical acumen, and familiarity with new technologies, API's, programming languages, and databases, as well as an eagerness to learn.
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product.
- At least 2 years experience in Product Management.
- A college degree or equivalent required, MBA a plus.
- An ability to welcome candid feedback and give it constructively. This is a part of the EarnUp culture!
Why you'll love working at EarnUp
- Make a significant contribution to a mission-driven, early stage FinTech startup with significant revenue and terrific VC backing!
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Tremendous growth opportunities within a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Open, inclusive company culture with weekly lunches and off-site team outings
- Office located in the heart of San Francisco
- Great compensation / benefits package