Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced, and challenging work environment? Are you collaborative? Energetic? A self-starter? We’ve got an entry-level job for you!
TrendSource is a data collection and compliance management firm headquartered in San Diego, CA. We strive to create an environment that encourages people to take initiative, to set and achieve goals, and to pursue experiences that will help grow their careers.
We work hard but we like to have fun while we are doing it and, when it comes to dress code, we like to keep it casual.
OK, so what does TrendSource do?
TrendSource has been in business for over thirty years, growing from a small mystery shopping company into a compliance management and data collection firm. We work for both local and national businesses in multiple industries including retail, food service, finance, and housing. We provide these businesses with on-the-ground data collection and analysis, helping them to better serve and protect their customers.
But what is a Program Coordinator?
A Program Coordinator assigns and coordinates TrendSource’s vast network of Independent Contractors (Field Agents), who work in the field to collect data for our clients. An entry-level position, Program Coordinators are typically part of a 5-12 person team, working to:
- Recruit potential Field Agents by calling, emailing, and texting
- Schedule and prioritize assignments
- Coordinate Field Agents for individual assignments
- Provide follow-up and coaching
- Ensure completion of programs by the set deadline
- Manage multiple assignments at once, while adhering to strict deadlines
- This position is 100% remote
The work is fast-paced, deadline-driven, and collaborative. You should be too. And since the work is fast-paced and constantly evolving, it requires flexibility and adaptability. It’s definitely not for the change-averse.
Would you be a good fit at TrendSource?
At TrendSource, we love good humor and fun, but there are some things, like our core values, that we take very seriously. We are looking for candidates who share and will eagerly embrace these values, which are straightforward but also non-negotiable:
- Do the Right Thing: Even when it’s hard, we do what’s right and tell the whole truth. This is our guiding principle and most essential value, supporting all others.
- Accountability: We are accountable for our actions and behaviors, and for making contributions to the outcomes of the company, our clients, and our teams.
- Inclusion: We respect the unique experiences and perspectives of our coworkers and our community, and our company culture must be inclusive and free from physical and verbal abuse.
- Transparency: We practice open and honest communication. Dialogue for the betterment of the company should be respectful and received with an open mind.
- Results: We are action-driven and results-oriented. We serve our clients, anticipate their needs, and help them succeed.
If you find yourself nodding your head as you read through our values, then TrendSource is probably the place for you!
Is the Program Coordinator position for you?
Ok, so you know that you would be a good cultural fit at TrendSource because you share our values. But what about the actual Program Coordinator position. Is it for you?
We find that our most successful Program Coordinators have a background in these fields, which is helpful but not required:
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Call Centers
They are comfortable in deadline-driven environments, energized by coordination and communication, and accountable to their co-workers, clients, and Field Agents.
Does this sound like you?
This is a temporary position running through September - December. Full-time and Part-time positions available.
An internet speed of 50 Mbps or more is required. You can check you internet speed at: https://www.google.com/search?q=speed+test
What TrendSource can do for you
Of course, it’s not just about what you can do for TrendSource, but what TrendSource can do for you. At TrendSource, you will find:
- New Hire Training: We will train you on our internal systems to ensure that you will be successful when it's time to work on your own. You will be supported by both your team and our Talent Success Team.
- Servant Leadership: Your manager will collaborate with you to help you succeed by providing regular check-ins and feedback.
- Leadership Development: We are committed to developing strong leaders through training programs, coaching, online resources, and our learning library.
- Skill Development: As a Program Coordinator, you will fine- tune your skills in multi-tasking/switch-tasking, communication, teamwork, problem solving, project and deadline management, and negotiation.
Compensation: This position starts at $13.00/hour
This is a non-exempt position. Pre-employment testing including drug screening (marijuana prohibited) & background check. We do not offer relocation reimbursement.
TrendSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at TrendSource are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, gender identity, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, military and veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. TrendSource is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind is prohibited.
Job Types: Temporary, Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 1 year
- 2 years
- No experience needed
- Under 1 year
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote