As a Sales Associate , you will maintain outstanding customer service as per company standards, achieve individual sales goals, drive team collaboration, maintain merchandising standards.
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and perform all functions related to the Sunglass hut experience
- Utilize Sunglass hut experience tools to achieve sales plan and company objectives
- Achieve individual sales plan by creating emotional connections with customers
- Leverage reporting tools to track results and identify areas of opportunity
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system: including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card transactions; making correct change; processing refunds, exchanges and voids; and issuing gift certificates and credit slips.
- Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day reports for management.
- Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, and stock location in-store
- Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing, including processing in the POS system; merchandise inspection, tagging, stocking and display.
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly, merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
Sales Associates are vital members of our team. We are seeking Sales Associates who are passionate about our brands and selling our products. Candidates must be team players with the ability create an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand. Must act as ambassador of the Sunglass hut brand by consistently executing brand standards. You will help keep store clean, maintain visual standards and aid in preventing loss by securing cash, product and company assets. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week/3 shifts weekly (weekend availability required) Previous sales experience preferred but not required'
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sterling, VA 20166: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location